May 18, 2006

::one more: Reflections on the Similarities and Differences between a Film Adaptation and its Original Literary Work: “The Green Mile”::


before graduating from college, we had to finish a project. the project we had done was discussing the difference between a film and a original book. we choiced the book, The Green Mile, that also was a known and long film. I saw the film first and then read the book. so I found the difference based on film. I figured out the film almost acted out whole episode.
today, after reading the Da Vinci Code, I went to see the moive. Oh... my god there was a big difference between film and book. I was disappointed at the movie. maybe limited by the time, it lost a lot. the regular is really worth reading and I don't mind having the comparsion again...^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bought the tickets for that film couple weeks ago... but now, everyone told me that they are so dispointed at that film...

S™ said...

exactly...hahah...but go to see it and we can compare notes together^^